OCD Clinic Brisbane provides books that would further explain and answer the question: what is OCD? Facts about OCD, OCD workbook and overcoming OCD are listed.
- Getting Over OCD: A 10-Step Workbook for Taking Back Your Life by Jonathan S. Abramowitz, Ph.D.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: The Facts by Padmal de Silva and Stanley Rachman
- Stop Obsessing!: How to Overcome Your Obsessions and Compulsions by Edna B. Foa, Ph.D., and Reid Wilson, Ph.D.
- Freedom From Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Personalized Recovery Program for Living with Uncertainty by Jonathan Grayson, Ph.D.
- The OCD Workbook: Your Guide to Breaking Free from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder by Bruce M. Hyman, Ph.D. and Cherry Pedrick, R.N.
- Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts by Christine Purdon, Ph.D., C.Psych., and David A. Clark, Ph.D., L.Psych.
- Brain Lock: Free Yourself from Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior by Jeffrey M. Schwartz, M.D., with Beverly Beyette
- Title of the Book by Author
- Overcoming Compulsive Hoarding by Fugen Neziroglu, Ph.D., ABPP, Jerome Bubrick, Ph.D., and Jose Yaryura-Tobias, M.D.
- Buried in Treasures: Help for Compulsive Acquiring, Saving, and Hoarding by David F. Tolin, Ph.D., Randy O. Frost, Ph.D., and Gail S. Steketee, Ph.D.
- Digging Out: Helping Your Loved One Manage Clutter, Hoarding, and Compulsive Acquiring by Michael A. Tompkins, Ph.D., and Tamara L. Hartl, Ph.D.
- Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things by Randy O. Frost, Ph.D., and Gail S. Steketee, Ph.D.
- The Boy Who Finally Stopped Washing: OCD From Both Sides of the Couch by John B.
- Rewind, Replay, Repeat: A Memoir of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder by Jeff Bell
- The Thing Inside My Head: A Family's Journey Through Mental Illness by Lois Chaber
- Living With Severe Obsessive Compulsive Disorder by Marie Gius
- The Thought that Counts: A Firsthand Account of One Teenager's Experience with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder by Jared Kant
- Life in Rewind: The Story of a Young Courageous Man Who Persevered Over OCD and the Harvard Doctor Who Broke All the Rules to Help Him by Terry Weible Murphy, Michael A. Jenike, and Edward E. Zine
- Freeing your Child from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder by Tamar E. Chansky, Ph.D.
- Helping Your Child With OCD by Lee Fitzgibbons, Ph.D., and Cherry Pedrick, R.N.
- Talking Back to OCD: The Program That Helps Kids and Teens Say "No Way" - and Parents Say "Way to Go" by John S. March, M.D.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Guide for Family, Friends, and Pastors by Robert Collie, Th.D.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: New Help for the Family by Herbert L. Gravitz, Ph.D.
- Loving Someone with OCD: Help for You and Your Family by Karen J. Landsman, Ph.D., Kathleen M. Rupertus, M.A., M.S., and Cherry Pedrick, R.N.
Children and Adolescents
- You Do That Too? Adolescents and OCD by Jose Arturo and Rena Benson
- Repetitive Rhonda by Jan Evans, MA
- No One is Perfect and YOU Are a Great Kid by Kim Hix
- What to do When Your Brain Gets Stuck: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming OCD by Dawn Huebner, Ph.D.
- Mr. Worry: A Story About OCD by Holly L. Niner
- A Thought is Just a Thought: A Story of Living with OCD by Leslie Talley
- Up & Down the Worry Hill: A Children's Book about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and its Treatment by Aureen P. Wagner, Ph.D.
- Teaching Kids With Mental Health and Learning Disorders in the Regular Classroom: How to Recognize, Understand, and Help Challenged (And Challenging) Students Succeed by Myles L. Cooley, Ph.D.
- Teaching the Tiger: A Handbook for Individuals Involved in the Education of Students with Attention Deficit Disorders, Tourette Syndrome or Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder by Marilyn P. Dornbush, Ph.D. and Sheryl K. Pruitt, M.Ed.